www.wkgunawan.blogspot.com

Sabtu, 15 Agustus 2009

Jet Lagged Skin…Oleh: Weka Gunawan

I like traveling. It is great to fill holiday with going anywhere by plane. I really enjoyed to spent my time in Jayapura, Merauke and Timika in Papua Island, or quite beaches in Lombok Island or East Semenanjung Malaysia or go far to west such as Europe..
I will give you all Tips to keep our skin feel healthy when traveling.

1. BEFORE THE TRIP
The night, before, be sure to fill up your skin’s moisture tank with an ultra hydrating serum, you can try Zaitun (Olive) Oil. That’s able to keep skin soft , supple and ready for your flight! Drink much water, fruit juices and take vitamins.

2. ON THE PLANE
Since there’s an airport regulation on the amount of liquid allowed onboard, I recommend you petroleum jelly. You buy it at pharmacist store like Guardian or Watson. Pour it to your face and hand and your legs as well. In board you should not to take coffee, tea or liquor! Just drink juices and mineral water.

3. AFTER TOUCH DOWN
Soothe the skin with a mask with purifying properties. You can try any brands of masks. Local brands are also amazing. I used mask from Mustika Ratu, Sari Ayu and Viva. The result of those are awesome! So do not hesitate to try our local brands.

2 komentar:

  1. Hi Weka,
    I have read about you from kompas.
    Inspiring...!
    Salam...

    BalasHapus
  2. Hi Ibu Weka, I have also read your profile in Kompas. I'd like to contact you further to collaborate our interest in public health issues. I hope you can tell me how I should contact you.
    BR, Judhiastuty

    BalasHapus